- Eventful Learning: How interesting, engaging and fun classrooms are winning the hearts of students and shaping the next generation of teaching.
- The Future of Writing: It’s a fascinating time for literacy, but this talk explores how the future might not be as futuristic as we expect.
- The Dream School: What would it look like if we took the best elements from the most innovative schools and started a school from scratch?
- Somebody Should Make That: It is an Age of Ideas and rapid innovation for today's educators. Explore what it takes to bring an idea to reality and open up new opportunities as an edupreneur.
- Swerve: Some leadership books suggest to "stay in your lane". Learn why taking leaps into unexplored areas may actually result in the most positive impact.